Call for Papers
Topics of interest
Topics of particular interest to CVCS 2022 include, but are not limited to:
- Colour and Image Metrology
- Computational Photography
- Colour Printing
- 3D Capture and Reproduction
- Light and Colour
- Vision and Perception
- Colour Science
- Cross-Media Colour Reproduction
- Face and Skin Acquisition and Rendering
- Image and Video Processing and Analysis
- Image and Video Quality Assessment and Enhancement
- Material Appearance, Visualisation and Reproduction
- Spectral Image Capture, Processing and Reproduction
- Imaging for Applications: Cultural Heritage, Health and Medical, Media Security, Forensics, Biometrics
Prospective authors are invited to submit original and unpublished work. Authors are encouraged to adhere to the best practices of Reproducible Research, by making available data and software tools for reproducing the reported results. All contributions should be written in English, using the Springer LNCS format. These papers should address a well-developed area of research, an important new area, a promising new topic, or provide a review on the state-of-the-art. The length of the submitted papers should be 10-14 pages. The submission of papers is electronic via Microsoft CMT. Submission implies willingness of at least one author to register for CVCS 2022 and present the work.
All papers will go through a double blind review process. The papers accepted for CVCS 2022 will be submitted for publishing as a CEUR Workshop Proceedings volume. This proceedings volume is published electronically with a gold open access, and is currently indexed by Google Scholar, DBLP, and Scopus.
Student posters and demos
A special session for student poster and demos will be organized during CVCS 2022.
Best paper award
The best paper and student paper will be awarded by a special committee.
Registration waiver and travel grants for students
CVCS will offer a limited number of registration waivers to master and bachelor students.
Norwegian students can also apply for a travel grant sponsored by Nobim.
15th of May 2022
Notification of Acceptance
1st of July 2022
Camera Ready Deadline
10th of August 2022
15th of August 2022